These no bake bites are not only nutritious but also contain ingredients that help to improve your mood!
Full of healthy fats, protein, magnesium, and B vitamins, these are great as an afternoon snack at work or for the kids before after school sports.
Mood-Boosting Chocolate Power Bites
- 1 1/4 cup Gluten Free Oats
- 3 Tbsp Flaxseeds, ground
- 2 Tbsp Chia seeds
- 1/2 cup Almond Butter
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/8 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 Tbsp Cacao Powder
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and stir until combined.
- If the mixture seems to dry add a small amount of nut butter; if it seems too wet, add a small amount of oats. The mixture should hold together when lightly squeezed.
- Refrigerate the mixture in the bowl for 30 minutes. (This will allow the mixture to form into balls easily)
- Remove the mixture form the refrigerator and using a small cookie scoop or a tablespoon, scoop out the mixture and rolls into balls.
- Store bites in a glass airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks or freeze for up to 3 months.