Muffins are the ultimate comfort food!
This gluten-free, dairy-free version is a great addition to your weekend meal
prep. Since everything can be thrown into the blender you won’t be left with a
sink full of dishes to wash!
Enjoy one for breakfast or as an after school snack!
Banana Oat Blender Muffins
- 1/2 cup Cashews
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2.5 cups Gluten Free Oats
- 2 Bananas, ripe
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tbsp Maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1.5 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/8 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly grease a 12-cup muffin tin or line with paper liners.
- In a high speed blender, blend the cashews and water. Add in the apple cider vinegar and blend. Add remaining ingredients into the blender and blend until combined, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Pour batter into a medium bowl. If the batter is warm from the blender, allow to cool for a couple of minutes. Stir in the chocolate chips or blueberries.
- Pour batter into 12 muffin cups evenly.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until tops are set and a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Place muffins on a wire rack to cool.